Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009

Great Ocean Road

At the moment we are in Port Campbell on the Great Ocean Road. On my birthday I got to ride along that beautiful piece of country. I will certainly never forget that ...

We saw the 12 Apostles, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and many other gorgeous sites. The weather is great, not so hot and always a nice wind. Tomorrow we are heading back to Melbourne, so we can catch the train for Sydney on Friday morning. They predicted a high of 39 degrees Celsius for that day, so I am glad that I will be sitting in an aircondition train heading for cooler parts of the country.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Glad to hear you're ok and enjoying your vacation :) Happy belated birthday!
    Couldn't you give us, say 20 of those 39 degrees?

    Have fun and bring back lots of memories, pictures, stories (and maybe a sheep or two to grow your own wool? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen