Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009

Wrapping Up January

Work has kept me pretty busy the last couple of weeks, so I didn't get to post. To make up for that, this post will be a little bigger, so I can show off the rest of the projects I knit in January. :)








Here are socks no. 7 and 8





Watching the movie Twilight I fell in love with Bella's mittens. Fortunately Marielle was so kind to post a free pattern through Ravelry: http://subliminalrabbit.blogspot.com/2008/12/bellas-mittens-updated-pattern.html

See the results ...




Knitting so many socks I have plenty of yarn leftovers, so I decided to treat my iPod to a bag. ;)

This way I can listen to it during sport and while working in the garden without the worry of it falling out.





Due to the cold weather I decided to knit a hat.
I think I found the perfect mannequin to model it ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen